Thursday 19 February 2015

Dry Shampoo.



Being a loyal Batiste fan, I have been very reluctant to try other dry shampoos. In all honesty the only ones that I have ever tried are from Batiste or the drugstore own brands (and even then, that was because my beloved Batiste was not stocked at the airport, sad times.) however, this new Herbal Essences one really caught my eye while wondering the aisles of boots. I'm not sure whether it was the claim that this has 0 colourants - something that you quite like to hear when you have dark hair and are purchasing dry shampoo - or my love for everything that comes in matte white packaging but I decided to break free from the creature of habit within me, be adventurous and try something a bit different for once...



I have to say that the final verdict on this product is really very good! the formula of this stuff really helps to get rid of the excess oil that builds in my hair on the second day, without feeling a powdery build up if I run my fingers through my roots. Another plus side of this is that it really doesn't leave a trace of white in my hair at all - a real bonus when trying to avoid the tell-tale signs of 'I haven't washed my hair today'. Don't get me on to the scent either, it smells uh-mazing. It's described as a 'crisp citrus and mint' fragrance but honestly, to me it smells a bit like grapes or peaches or something of the sort that's really fresh -  really nice to put in your hair at the start of a long working day and it definitely lingers too!
Which dry shampoos have you been loving recently?
E x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.