Tuesday 14 October 2014

Masquerade Ball

Masquerade Ball

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13702825/?claim=8z6ppb3989q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

So last Saturday I attended an event at my school known as the Masquerade Ball. It’s basically the majority of the sixth form all under one roof for a sit-down, three course meal and then having a bit of dance afterwards. Despite it being a masquerade ball, no one really kept their ‘identity’ a secret for more than two minutes… (It goes without saying, the mask wearing was rather scarce). Everyone seemed to put in a lot of effort in to their makeup, hair and outfits and needless to say I was one of those girls that did… yup that’s right, a whole 3 hours’ worth of preparation went in to one evening – so I thought it would be a pitty not to have my first post dedicated to the evening.


  I’m the (small) girl standing on the left hand side:
-          Dress: Boohoo.com – petite Candice side split dress in Black (the split isn’t really visible in the picture, sorry)
-          Shoes: Newlook – Maroon wedges
-      Mask: honestly i got it from eBay for around the £1.50 mark.
  I matched the maroon wedges with a dark red lip by using the   L’Oreal L’Extrordinaire by Color Riche lip gloss in Ruby        Opera 304 and then layered a tiny ammount of the Rimmel  Apocalips Lip Lacquer in the shade Eclipse to give it a slightly  vampier look.
.
   


Sorry for the really posey pictures but you get the idea haha… Hope you’re all having a nice day
E xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.